Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Reflection

This school year was great. A lot of things have happened in the span of ten months. It has been a crazy roller coaster ride. There's a sleepless night for making my articles, lack of time and had some struggles in making my flyer because I didn't listen well in the discussions but as the time goes by, i was forced to learn it. I learned about tools, filters, panels and other equipments that Photoshop has. I will will continue to use Photoshop and apply all the concepts i've learned but ofcourse i learned something in our ict class not just about computers but also in real life situations - to how to manage my time wisely. The lessons that i've learned in ict class will always remain in me and i will forever treasure the memories i've made with my classmates and our beloved teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment