Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Letter To The President


Dear Mr. President,
      A pleasant day to you Mr. President. And I want to congratulate you, because it’s been 2 years since you became the president of the Philippines. I am Melanie Tuano, a grade 10 student of Ilocos Sur National High School. For me, you are a both good and a bad leader. I admire your leadership, how you change our country to a drug-free country.
     Please be tactful with your words because many viewers especially children are watching and listening, they may adapt your words.
     Continue your good will to change our country to a better one. I am hoping that you may find time to read my letter to you.
     May god bless you.
                                                    
                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                           Sincerely Yours, 
Melanie Tuano

6 comments: