Friday, February 1, 2019

Hello New Me

        Related image


           Goodbye 2018 and Hello 2019. All events that took place into my life in the year 2018 are now just memories. Whether it is good or bad, happy or sad. They are all just part of my past. My life have to move forward for the betterment of myself and future.

          New year, new me! This year I promise myself to go on a diet for a healthy lifestyle, to focus more on my studies, to be more responsible person; as a student, as a sister to my siblings as a daughter and as a young woman. I will give more time to myself. I will commit my on getting good grades. And I will banish all the self-doubts.
         Because I know, and I will always tell to myself this: " I can do this!"


         
       

No comments:

Post a Comment